Saturday, December 5

Please, go away.

peace be upon you.

Hmm,
When it starts, last year,
I can't help, but,
to feel excited about it.
Every single thing,
that I had to sacrifice,
for it's sake,
I would do it with pleasure.
*****

Seeing others,

also feeling the same.
Drew a smile on my face.
But of course,
to have that pleasant smile,
tears shall fall,
and pain should come.
*****
After 11 months,
through all the hard work and waiting,
there's only a few hours left,
before THE day arrives,
*****

but why,
why am I feeling like this?
As if there's no interest,
no desire no nothing,
urgh!
I hate this feeling and it scares me.
*****

Maybe I was thinking too much,
maybe, I feel that I'm not strong enough,
Ohmy, whatever the reason is,
I pray for it to go away,
far far away.

Please, just go away.

No comments: