Wednesday, November 10

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh.

Alhamdulillah, this week is better, urm, until, today?
Gee. I thought I understand what Sayang felt,
but I was wrong. It was way more painful.

JSYK, this is not about Sayang (:

I do respect her, and I still do.
But I don't know if I have to feel guilty or annoyed.
I'm not going to blame her, as I will not find others' fault anymore.
I'll take the blame for being the nasty neighbour.
But she should know, I'm not the only one who's neglecting.
They can say what they want, but I know what I did wrong & right,
please do not make it big, as if I shot someone in the head.

We're 17. We should handle this problem with maturity.
I'm saying this in a nice tone. Do not misunderstand.
SPM's near. This THING came up. Alhamdulillah, Sayang and Al were there.
I'll try to let it all go away today. Let the light shines tomorrow gracefully (:

No comments: