Wednesday, August 26

My prince charming

peace be upon you.

Last week, we went to Jaya Jusco Wangsa Maju. Just to hang out, do a little bit shopping and stuffs. In the parking lot, when abah was about to park the car, I was daydreaming about my new beloved, Takayuki, listening to his songs, floating on the blue sky, I was looking out the window, smiling. Suddenly, Amru spoke,

Amru : Sengih-sengih. Berangan laki Korea la tu.
Me : Ha! Laki mane? Hensem ke?
Amru : Ceh! Abah, kaktiyah berangan nak kahwin laki Korea.
Me : Hah. Mane ade. Laki Jepun laa. Haha.
Bafan interrupted,
Bafan : Siapa? Tamao Serizawa?
Amru : Yelaa tu. HAHA.
Me : Ehhh? Mane ade, mane ade! (it's true)
Bafan : Habis gambar kat hand phone tu siape?
Me : Prince charming. Hahaha.
Amru : Yelaa tu Tamao Serizawa, geli gile.
Me : Sukati ar. Nak gado?

Skeeeeetch! (is this the sound?) The car went wrong. Bafan said it was because abah was distracted by my prince charming criteria. HAHA. Then after listening to our conversation, abah started to talk, he told us that my husband will have to face abah first, something like thatXD can't really remember. Ibu replied, tak perlu susah-susah. Dulu abah tak kena jumpe tok wan pon. HAHA. I was like OK! The next second, Bafan started to give me advice on how to choose my soul mate.
I was like, urrm. I'm only 16 and wasn't ibu the one that supposed to be giving me advice on that? HAHA.

2 comments:

.ikOi said...

wow~ bunyi apakah itu? XD sume sbb atey kan~ family ana kan, kan abg ana dah nk kawin n next year an. pstu an, adik ana yg drjh 3 tu, dye kate dye tgh kmpl duet nk kawin~ hahahXD bdk2~

ateyyyy said...

comelnye!!

bunyi ape ntah, ana pon xsure o.O