Monday, August 13

if you can just smile for me


peace be upon you :)
I miss you. honestly.
The Prophet (صلى الله عليه وسلم) said:
 تبسمك في وجه أخيك لك صدقة
When you smile to your brother’s face, it is charity.
This is an authentic hadîth. It is related in Sunan al-Tirmidhî (1879) and al-Tirmidhî declared it to be good. 
It is also related in Sahîh Ibn Hibbân (475 & 530) and Musnad al-Bazzâr.


***
tabassumka li akhi sadaqah - sami yusuf , healing :)


You don't need to have the brightest smile
You don't need to have the sweetest smile
You don't even need to have a killer smile
.
A man called his friend on the phone thousands of miles away. He said: “So I can be sure of your feelings, I want you to give me a smile." And his friend really did smile – a genuine smile from the heart – and the effects of his smile could be heard in his voice while he spoke to his friend overseas. This made the man happy – that someone would smile upon a suggestion, though the other person could not even see him.
.
All you need is a genuine smile that comes from the bottom of the heart
Trust me, that kind of smile, we'll never know what it's capable of




Abd Allah b. al-Hârith said:
I have never seen anyone more in the habit of smiling than Allah’s Messenger.
[Sunan al-Tirmidhî (3574)]




So dear you, beautiful you, please smile.
Thank you, you made me smile too.



May Allah bless :*



No comments: