Wednesday, May 2

just feels like it

peace be upon you.
hope you guys are always in the pink of health.

yesterday,
something happened, and it makes me feel, urm sad.
at the moment, I know He's just testing.

but then, hmm, how should I say ?
well I don't know.

it's just, interesting how others change, gets further away, when I'm sad.
being left alone, it's like I'm not allowed to be sad.

the thing is, I may look like I have nothing to worry about, nothing to feel sad about,
I am still a human being, with a weak heart, feeling sad is not impossible.

maybe, you have your problems,
but remember others might have a bigger problem.

FINAL IS IN 4 DAYS.
I pray Allah lend me His strength and grant me with His blessings
to help me prepare myself for it. because yeah, now, He's the only I can hope for.

and for this time around, I don't think I have the strength to smile yet.

no biggie pon. teenagers aite ?
bismillahirrahmanirrahim, I will try to stand strong tomorrow.

No comments: